You see, I have been laying in bed since January third, because I have this cold (that I hear so many other people have had this first week of the new year), and today, after lounging between my white flannel sheets most of the day, I finally feel better and have a bit of energy to write a post.
For the last several days as I sprawl across the couch or lounge on my bed, I have been watching my favorite movies. You know, those feel-good movies that you own and watch over and over again. Those movies you watch when your hubby is out with his friends, or when you are folding clothes, or late Saturday afternoon when you need a break from carting the kids from one soccer game to the next, or when you are sick and in control of the controller! The movie that is a no brainer, you can watch any ol' time of the day - just to be entertained or to feel better.
So here is my list:
- When Harry Meets Sally (of course this is on the top of my list because frankly I have watched this movie so many times and it is STILL my very, very favorite-ist of all!)
- Love Actually (can you believe how these British actors pop up everywhere in all the movies that need a British actor - like is there anyone else in England that can act or what!)
- 13 Going on 30 (Mark Ruffalo rocks)
- Marley and Me (already wrote a post on that one)
- While You Were Sleeping (watched that one in bed this morning)
- Serendipity (John Cusack is the Man)
- Return to Me (I know, silly, silly, but good mindless entertainment)
- Dan in Real Life
- The Proposal
- Just Like Heaven
- The Family Man
Add if I'm in the mood for it:
- The Thomas Crown Affair (don't you just love Rene Russo's hair - and hey, she is older than me in this movie and she can look like that! There might be hope just yet!)
What are the movies you can watch repeatedly throughout the year?