Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Need Help Choosing a Book Title

Well, this post is a bit different than the normal display of mishaps and shenanigans, but it is me just reaching out to you for help on my next stage in my book process. Yes, it is the title.

If you don't already know, I am in the process of writing a book and currently working on the book proposal. I had several friends already help me come up with some titles, now I need YOU to help me pick the one to use! I am looking for a title that screams, "Read This Book."

So here is the survey. It is completely anonymous and there is no way for me to know who voted for what (I just get the tally). I would so much appreciate you taking the time to click below and make a choice. It will help out so much!



Thanks so much for helping me out and I so much appreciate you fabulous people!

Most Gratefully,
Sharon


* If you enjoyed posts such as this one, receive the next one in your inbox by “subscribing” (which is totally free) by clicking here.
Enter e-mail address in top right corner.

3 comments:

  1. I just voted! SO excited to see what the consensus is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still torn. About to really place my vote now. :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking time out to vote for your favorite book title! I will let you know which title received the majority - although it is a very tight race at the moment. Survey closes on August 31. Thanks again! ~ s

    ReplyDelete